My favourite healthy snack: KALE CHIPS
1 10 oz bag of kale
1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil
1/2 teaspoon of salt (or seasoning salt if you want to get fancy)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
2. Tear into pieces that you would want to eat. Keep in mind, they shrivel a little bit. Many people don’t like the stems, so cut them off if you dislike to eat them.
3. Toss the kale with the oil and slat, making sure the salt is spread out.
4. Pour kale onto parchment paper on a pan. Make sure to spread the kale out so it is all cooked evenly.
5. Bake until dry (if you like them more bitter, until the edges are turning brown) - around 10-15 minutes depending on your oven.