6, 14, 19, 23, 29, 39, 40 50
Oh wow that’s a lot!
6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
I’m super lazy & love smoothies, so I’ve got a ton of frozen fruit in my freezer. I would love some of that frozen fruit (mango & strawberries!) + coconut water + some random fresh fruit all blended, because that makes beautiful, random, delicious smoothies.
14: What’s your most favorite part of your body?
I have no idea! I really like my boobs, because boobs are amazing and super fun. I’m really proud of my legs though.
19: What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life?
Anything made by Michael Mina (my favourite chef ever!)
23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
Yes, and it’s awful! The other day I was on a date, and we ended up in the subway, where I promptly had to get off to barf my guts up. It. Was. Awful.
29: Longest plane ride you’ve ever been on?
I think I’ve been on the longest flight ever - the Newark to Singapore flight (~19 hours) before it was discontinued. Brutal.
39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
Hahah I hope so! I love vegetables, and I eat them in everything (tossing in spinach is always a plus for me).
40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
If i’ve got someone to snuggle with - yes! I get scared super easily (for example, after seeing Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, I couldn’t go outside on a full moon because werewolves), but it’s fun if someone else is with me.
50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
That’s really hard! It’s bad that people have been taught not to brag about themselves, and it’s nice to appreciate your self sometimes!
- I’m smart (I’m pretty good at school).
- I have goals that I set and work towards.
- I think I am hilarious (am I really? Eh, I crack myself up).
- I’m okay with being really nerdy.
- I have things I love to do, and I’ll do them regardless of what other people think of me.
Thanks for asking me! Talk to me off anon!
New Year, New Me?
I always find New Year’s Resolutions a bit cheesy. Sure, it’s great to write down a list of goals that would be fun to reach… but in reality, I make such goals every year and never look at them again. Hopefully, this year, I’ll look back at these goals and try to meet them, even though it may be hard.
Lo and behold, my 2014 goals:
1. Stop looking at the number on the scale and look at my strength and fitness instead.
2. To stop putting everything off - waking up early a couple times to work out will not kill me.
3. To ask for help when I need it.
4. To stop avoiding the scary/awesome looking machines at the gym because I don’t want to be judged.
5. To stop judging other people based on looks (but judging personalities is fair game because people are annoying).
6. To run a half marathon.
7. To do the little things - ten sit-ups in bed may not feel like a big deal, but hey, it’s something.
8. Drink more water & carry a water bottle.
9. Sleep more!
10. Write more of everything - blogs, journals and stories! Even if no one ever reads them, at least they’re alive.
11. Eat more at home and less on-the-go. That McDonald’s may taste good at first, but it just gets bad…
12. To care less about what celebrities are doing and more about what I am doing.
13. To travel more, even if it is only one hour away.
14. To care for myself and love myself, first and foremost.
Have a great 2014!